Blackberry Coconut Chia Pudding
- 1 can (13.5 oz.) coconut milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon raw honey (optional but so good)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup fresh or thawed blackberries
- Add coconut milk, honey, vanilla, and blackberries to blender and blend until smooth. Thin with water, if needed.
- Divide chia seeds between two small mason jars.
- Pour blended mixture over chia seeds and shake vigorously.
- Refrigerate overnight (or at least an hour) – shaking the jars a few times.
- Top with fresh fruit, granola, or raw nuts.