I was inspired by Megan McGrane‘s recent post about her “un-resolution” – the Feel Good List. Instead of dreaming up all of the new things I would focus on in 2014, why not reflect on what has been working for me in 2013 and decide to do more of that?! Genius!! Thanks, Meg! I wrote out the 14 things that make me feel my best for 2014.
I Feel Best When I:
- Drink a lot of water
- Have green smoothies for breakfast
- Meditate each day
- Unplug and read…an actual book
- Practice radical self-forgiveness
- Do yoga several times a week
- Stop grains and ‘cheats’ (you know…”just one bite”…) [I borrowed this one from Megan’s list!]
- Spend quality time with Andrew and Scout
- Take my supplements
- Get more sleep
- Keep my home, car, and office free of clutter
- Drink herbal tea
- Spend time cooking healthy meals
- Limit my sugar intake (even the “good” stuff – raw honey, maple syrup, and bananas)
What makes you feel your best? Share some of the things on your list with me and Meg!
Let’s talk – share your thoughts with me!