I am so, so excited to share the good gut gummies from my dear friend Robyn Youkilis’s new book: GO WITH YOUR GUT: The Insider’s Guide to Banishing the Bloat with 75 Digestion-Friendly Recipes.
I love Robyn for her slightly-sassy, no-nonsense tips and her seriously to die for recipes. Plus, she makes this whole healthy living thing look like a total party!
Go with Your Gut teaches readers how to change their relationship with food and their body through insider tips, fun practices, and delicious recipes. Half how-to high level coaching guide and half cookbook, Go with Your Gut includes over 75 beautifully photographed recipes that are adaptable for everyone from paleo to vegan, including my favorite gut healing gummies.
Through the practices in Go with Your Gut:
- You’ll be able to stop rolling your eyes at the idea of “mindful eating” and not only get it, but learn you can put it into practice in a totally new way EVERYDAY
- Break past weight loss resistance
- Beat bloating and spend the day completely comfortable in your jeans
- Learn why chocolate cake can actually be your new BF
- Poop on the regular!
Good Gut Gummies | Go with Your Gut
by Robyn Youkilis
I don’t know why, but there’s something I just LOVE about gummies. But have you ever looked at the ingredients on the back of a box of fruit snacks or gummies?! Gross! That’s why I whipped up these good gut gummies. Gelatin is great for healing your gut as it helps to restore a healthy mucosal lining in the stomach and reduce the amount of inflammation in the body. It’s also a pure source of protein, boosts metabolism, and reduces heartburn and acid reflux.
- 1 cup frozen blueberries or raspberries (or a mix of the two)
- 3/4 cup fresh lemon or lime juice (or a mix of the two)
- 2 to 3 teaspoons honey (generally 2 for adults, 3 for kids)
- 1⁄4 cup unflavored Gelatin
- Add the berries to a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir the berries and allow them to cook until the liquid is steaming and the berries are plump, about 6-10 minutes.
- Place the lemon or lime juice, honey, and berries into a high-speed blender or food processor, and blend until smooth. Remove the lid and allow the mixture to cool slightly.
- Add the gelatin to the blender and blend again until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into candy molds, or a 9 × 9-inch baking dish, and refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Once the gummies have set, remove them from the molds or slice them into desired shapes and store in the refrigerator.
Want help healing your digestion, feeling energized and naturally losing weight? Schedule your free health coaching session now.