I haven’t posted a smoothie recipe in weeks and, trust me, this one is worth the wait! This has been our summer go-to smoothie. And it seriously tastes like a chocolate covered cherry – yum!
- 2 handfuls of greens (I’ve been using a blend of baby spinach, kale and chard)
- 1 banana (frozen, if you want a creamier texture)
- 1 – 1.5 cups frozen cherries
- 1 – 1.5 cups almond milk
- 1 generous teaspoon raw cacao powder (I haven’t tried it, but good quality cocoa powder would probably work)
- 1 teaspoon flax-seed oil
- Optional – 1 tablespoon of chia seeds sprinkled on top
Blend and enjoy!